September 15, 2016
IN THIS ISSUE:
IMPORTANT INSURANCE REMINDER
In response to a recent situation in the State College District, I want to remind everyone that with respect to insurance appraisals on the buildings within the Susquehanna Conference, the only currently authorized appraisal company is AssetWorks, and that in calendar 2016, only conference-owned properties and those located in the Lewisburg District are being appraised. Beyond 2016 the appraisal schedule is, 2017- Altoona and Williamsport Districts; 2018-State College and Harrisburg; and 2019-York and Scranton/Wilke-Barre.
With respect to any additional insurance related inspections where you would be directly contacted or someone would just show up at your door (this generally should not happen), here are the approved vendors:
1. Risk/Hazard Control Inspections - Philadelphia Insurance Company (normally Eric Lewandowski or Andy Shockey)(no cost to church)
2. Normal Periodic Elevator Inspections - PM Associates (representative may vary) (No Cost to Church)
3. L&I Required Elevator Hydraulic Pressure Test
- Vendor of your choosing but PM Associates should be contacted to witness test (This test is every five years and is at the expense of the church.)
4. Boiler Inspections - Travelers Boilerre (normally Bill Bucha) (no cost to church)
If you are contacted for any of the above types of inspections and you are unsure if the contact is legitimate, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Edward J. Eshleman, CPCU
Assistant Vice President
Commercial Lines Manager
350 Eagleview Blvd. Suite 110
Exton, PA 19341
P: 800-627-3732 x223
2017 UNITED METHODIST PROGRAM CALENDAR
The Official United Methodist 2017 Program Calendar will help you design your worship services, plan church events, order resources, find church contacts and more.
The 2017 United Methodist Program Calendar is a proven time-management tool used by church leaders who need quick access to information and details; available in different formats to suit your lifestyle.
Always on the move? Download the calendar app for your mobile device from Google Play or Apple iTunes Store to access information in a snap!
United Methodist Communications
LVC FRESHMAN VOLUNTEER AT CLEONA HUB
MissionLink September 15, 2016
CLICK HERE to read.
Click graphic for more information.
WORLD COMMUNION SUNDAY OCTOBER 2
Empower them through learning.
Your gift on World Communion Sunday makes scholarships for faithful students around the world to change the world.
Click graphic to view United Methodist News.