The Susquehanna Conference of the United Methodist Church (the “Conference”) is pleased to offer the following investment certificates (the “Certificates”):
|Investment Certificate||Interest Rate||Minimum Investment|
|Fixed Rate One Year Term||1.75% per annum||$500|
|Fixed Rate Two Year Term||2.05% per annum||$500|
|Fixed Rate Five Year Term||2.50% per annum||$500|
The Certificates may be purchased only by means of an Offering Circular dated October 15, 2018 and an executed subscription agreement contained in the Offering Circular by:
- United Methodist Churches located within the Conference in Pennsylvania;
- Individuals who, at the time of purchase, certify that they are members of or attending a United Methodist Churches located within the Conference in Pennsylvania, are at least 18 years of age and bona fide residents of Pennsylvania;
- Clergy (as defined in the current Book of Discipline of the United Methodist Church) of the Conference who are bona fide residents of Pennsylvania;
- The Conference;
- The Northeastern Jurisdictional Conference of the United Methodist Church;
- Organizations with their principal place of business in Pennsylvania affiliated with the United Methodist Church whose related controlling entity is the Conference; and
- Eligible Cemetery Associations.
Proceeds from the sale of the Certificates are used to support the mission of the Conference’s Loan Committee which extends loans to United Methodist churches in the Conference to acquire, construct, renovate and repair church property (including parsonages).
To obtain a copy of the Offering Circular, please complete and submit the form below or please contact the Conference Loan Fund Office at (717) 766-5275.
THE CERTIFICATES ARE BEING OFFERED ONLY TO QUALIFIED PURCHASERS WHO ARE RESIDENTS OF PENNSYLVANIA. NO SECURITIES OF THE CONFERENCE ARE BEING OFFERED FOR SALE TO PERSONS WHO ARE NOT PENNSYLVANIA RESIDENTS.
This does not constitute an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the Certificates. The offering is made only by the Offering Circular.